Business and Commercial
Andrew Burden heads the business and commercial department at Burden Swart & Botha Attorneys. With his vast experience and knowledge he helps to protect businesses against costly legal pitfalls. He provides advice to large, medium and small businesses as well as a range of commercial law services.
Our commercial department can assist with:
- Advising clients on the formation and structuring of entities for the client’s specific business needs;
- Registration of companies;
- Amendment to company documents;
- Drafting of commercial contracts;
- Advising clients on existing commercial contracts;
- Registration of Trusts;
- Advising clients regarding the implication of the new Companies Act on their business;
- Advising clients in relevant consumer legislation and specifically the new Consumer Protection Act;
- Advising clients on Joint Ventures and drafting of the Joint Venture Agreement;
- Settlement negotiations between business partners in the event of a commercial dispute.
Our professionalism, expertise and dedication to our clients enable us to assist and guide you to minimize your risk on new business opportunities and on existing business operations.